A way to heal any old wounds, Bring it to the page

 I seen a question asking what time of day are you the most creative?   Early morning and around dinner time seems to be strong for me.  So this morning I opened up my box that I store my Altered Books and Journals it was really a delight to see the hold friends again. The comfort of the page and what is healed as one goes through the process of creating is totally awesome and so whole for soul.  Sharing a 15 minute video of some my altered books and journals with you as inspiration for healing our wounds of the past years. 



             


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts