Walking in this World Week 9

I've just spent the last three hours typing out week 9's highlighted exurbs for my personal spiritual and creative education with life.  Introspective work.  Now mind you these three hours also includes morning chats with adult family members getting ready for their day of work or exercise.

All great reminders Week 9 Discovering a Sense of Resiliency  I think out of all the reading I do with the Artist way this week in this second book is the most important for me.  The last time I went thought the book it was in 2010 and now 5 years have passed...such growth...when you least see it.

it was a heavy week of reading and writing...I know I'll still be working the pen to the paper on this all for a while longer.

My walks in the woods have been so much a meditative motion it's truly amazing....before I know it 4 miles is done...and my will is filled with Grace and space.

Last walk I was blessed with these four legged creatures of the woods.

Finally was able to see them...the undergrowth of the woods is so tall and thick it was hard to see if anything was out there.  Beauty in the Grace and Space. 

Comments

  1. Hi Laura. It has been a very long time since I visited. I, too, am working my way through The Artist's Way. The last time I did it with you in 2010. It is wonderful to see your work. I always admired your talent and it has grown in leaps and bounds. I am so happy to find that you are still creating. I took some time off to go back to work, but the end is in sight and I am looking forward to putting my energy into creating art once again. You are still a wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miki,

      So good to hear from you...and yes the artist way keeps me moving forward..Something about that year 2010...hey?

      I'll check in on you from time to time to see what you're up to...

      To our creative self may we always answer to it's call.

      Peace Miki

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts