A nice long walk and Lunch

My friend Robyne R. picked me up and we headed to the favorite place she love to walk and it was beauitful I have to admit that.. waterfalls and trees and the path goes on forever...we did a good 4miles and it went by fast...walking by myself is my church but walking with a friend is a blessing...we chatted about this and how to fix the world's problems...aways love when the conversation leads in a full circle. 

I had purchase a few books for some people a gifts and then I bought myself two magazines for the Refrigerator...1. Be the change you wish to see in the world-Gandhi...2. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.  So fitting to have a reminders.

I received my last Prayer flag panel from the group on line...I know have 9 flags including my own...how cool is that.

It was a very long day, I have to say I lived fully too.

Comments

Popular Posts