Open Now Lonecrow Studio-Discount

Soft Opening....Lonecrow Studio this is where my online classes are grounding and going to bloom, with the transition of Lonecrow Collage Studio-Coursecraft closing in April 2022 

I have my own domain name now for the studio space.  I decided to do that in hopes of one day while I'm still vertical, I will have my own studio space. Where other creative makers would be able to come and create.  So until that time happens I will be online with these classes unless in person at an art league, creative center or workshop. 


For a limited time I'm giving 25% off all classes as part of the transition from the old teaching platform to the new on at Lonecrow Studio   

Use this Code-RealDeal25% 

There has been some questions about the old teaching platform on Course Craft to now the New one on Teachable. 
Here is my explanation. 

Hi All,
The couple, Ryan and Sara for 10 years have been making this their job, with raising a child and no vacations with Course Craft. They have decided to let all of us-instructor know that the site will be closing as of April 30th, 2022. They need to move on. They gave us four months. And another reality is 4 months is a long time to work a class that you signed up for online.
At this time there is still two months left before the site is closed. I can’t close the class on their (coursecraft) site because there are people still taking them and need to finish up. I’ve written at the top of each class that it is open only until on April 30th, 2022.
As a transition offer all classes on the New Teachable platform, Lonecrow Studio site is 25% off That is all classes till February 26th Just enter the code-RealDeal25% at the time of purchase.
Transferring people over is not possible because I do not have the login and passwords saved nor do they (coursecraft) to pop everyone in.
I know that some of you will be upset, please understand it was not my doings and I’m having also to deal with the big change. I understand I may lose future and old students. It will be like starting over, this is my reality to deal with currently.
When I first started the online teaching with Coursecraft I had to fill in all the forms plus the frequently asks questions at the bottom of each landing page for the class. As soon as I read that the classes would be up Forever, I didn't keep that on my classes because nothing last forever. Sure, other instructor’s sites may say it last forever. But reality knows better, nothing last forever. So, I never keep that on my Coursecraft or have I ever given any impression that it would last forever. 

I personally have taking classes with Laura Horn and I have classes I haven't finished yet and it's been about 6 months. If something happened and she has to shut down then it would be my responsibility to finish them as fast as I can. Teachable is a good platform but there is no guarantee that something won't happen there too in the future. I have many PDF in my classes to download, though the videos stay with the class and are not downloadable. This is what I had to made the choice for my teaching studio space. 
Thank you for reading this and understanding.
 

If you have received other information from me, then you know what you have the opportunity to do. 

Comments

  1. Fantastic, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! So happy to see this! xoxo Carol Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much to keep learning but loving the challenge.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts