Visual Art Journaling class


 Lorries two page spreads above.

 Mary Lynn's two spreads above


I had three student's in this class but one student fell ill with the allergy season and a class date change so it didn't work well so I have just two student's works and mine to show and tell about.

I introduce quite a few surface techniques to them so it was hard to finish a whole page spread.  I brought in some of the slide mounts I had, and some had a chance to play around with them.. this is a spread I finished up in class when I started it was just the yellow and bits of the blue...A new class will start up in Jan 2012 for 6 weeks...there is still so much to learn.

off to teach my class at LaGrange Art league..
Oh saw the movie The Way...thought it was a great movie. 

Comments

  1. I'm glad we met. I'm enjoying seeing your art work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we met too Jan,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts