Getting some reading time in or making time for it....

 Earth Dance
 Earth's forgotten Song
 Evening Splendor
 Heat of the Day
Jazzy Night                                                                                                                                               
 Natures Riches II
 Retreat
 Rivers Edge
 River's Fury

The Storm's Strong Commitment
I just finished these yesterday and coated them with UV Varnish and will be framing them up today and tomorrow.. each one is a 3 x 9 piece, matted and framed to 6 x 12 in a black wooden frame or fruitwood.. I just sent 10 different ones to The Flying Pig last week and with a new schedule being practiced I was able to accomplish 10 more..and the holiday season us sneaking up so fast...as I've mentioned before I don't do season holiday gifts like Christmas etc.. but I'm working on some smaller one for the holiday shows at the art leagues I belong to... and for Cindy Fields Design intrested party's might want to now that these little gems are going for 145.00 a piece.. art, matted and framed.. ready for nice present this holiday season  at Cindy Fields, or Adorments in Hinsdale the other piece I showed are up at The Flying Pig and going for the same price. 

I finally finished reading the Creative Habits by Tywla Tharp which has been some what inspiring as I felt I was already willing to make a bit of change in the creative scheduling as of the time I spend in the studio verse the importance to do the dishes...duh... but it did affirm my directions and positive actions. 

along with the next story in the Women who run with wolves...Clear Water: Nourishing the Creative Life...
I read about 2/3 of it this morning and can't help but feel extra inspirations and energy..though some may not feel that way when they read the story...I'm just ready for it.

Then I read my Daily Om and this is what I received...Right where I'm feeling and need to be with my thoughts.. Oh Happy Days...now to put action behind all the goodness. 

Just had to share...
October 10, 2010

Responsible and Hardworking

Gemini Daily Horoscope

The urge to put your duties first today will make you feel responsible and hardworking. Your diligence will pay off, because once you have accomplished all that you need to, there will be more energy for play. The ability to delay rewards until you’ve done the less savory tasks creates a healthy balance of work and fun that allows you to focus fully on each at its appropriate time. This holds true for reaching any goal, from housecleaning to a physical fitness routine or a spiritual practice. When we choose to focus our energy on the completion of a task, we can fully indulge in the rewards later—rewards that include a clean house, a healthy body, and peace of mind. Your foremost responsibility today is to your own body, mind, and spirit and the constant creation and enjoyment of your life.



When we prioritize what is truly important to us, making such choices comes easily. Then we realize it is not something that is imposed upon us by others, but our own choices that guide us in making the small daily decisions that are necessary to reach our long-term goals. There is a result for every action we choose to make. When we examine the possible results, we can balance present-moment awareness with acts of building our future. In doing so, we take responsibility for our parts in the design of our lives as we work with the universe’s energy. Following your heartfelt priorities today gives you direction as you walk your personal path to the creation of your dreams.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:32 PM

    You're as inspiring as ever Laura, and those collages are BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely lovely work Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. you need a watermark :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new schedule is paying out big time! Wonderful pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts