Deep Trust Talk

Quiet the Mind, 
36 x 36
Collage on Canvas

Have you every heard this,  "Deep discomfort holds the potential for great personal growth." 

Deep trust or learning to trust the process is a huge. If we hold tight of our control we won't get anywhere but where we are right now.  Not so easy to do, you know that letting go thing of our thinking attitudes.

Stepping out of a comfort zone even if you're Wintering within a mental mind set is challenge. Cabin fever, Winter blues.  It can create a bit of bewilderment and the uncertainty- feelings loom or you could have them dooming. 

What if you looked at this deep discomfort as a way of lessons for personal expansion? When I thought about this on my morning pages.  I was about to fall in to old patterns of thinking caught myself because I noticed. I've become aware of somethings.  Self-Care is one of them...need to vamp that up more and I need to do some stillness of the mind.  

From understanding that I can have deep trust in the process even though it seems a bit stale I'm letting go a bit of old patterns to stay open for what might be better to learn. There is great responsibility there on my part.  No excuses, no point fingers, this awareness is mine to work with.  

Old patterns: "Oh poor me stuck" in this situation, blah, blah, blah. I won't bore you with the details. Working with this North Direction, following a Inner Compass is some heavy inner work.  Lots of people aren't willing to go to this length.  Or going to this length is way too much and let's just go on to are lives many ways and blame others etc.  

Be courageous enough to turn inwards and to humbly ask yourself what you can learn from this situation. I've been experience so much more inner peace and calmness it's really great and I'm so grateful for it. 

Stepping back or out from the shadows of self and taking a bigger picture, new perspective allows for the learning process to step in. A bit in the uncertainty still as things unfold in my life or our lives we can see our experiences and trust in what direction our inner compass is traveling.  We can always make some quick turns and a turn around even.  That is allowed in life and we may have to do that but it's one of those win-win situations of now knowing.  Stepping out of the comfort zone to grow.  I mean grow in a new understand of yourself and life spiritually. 

Trusting in our own intuition, Which comes with practice in the stillness time as we are now. Deep down we know the real deal. The trust has to start from inside of each of us with what we choose as a bigger presence. The more we dare to the deeper trust, the less rocky our path will become and the learning process will be our greatest relationship. This process of trust can become our ally.  

Self-Care, Trust in our own knowing is a deep relationship. Oh it will not be perfect but is something we can turn inward to as often as we need to.   

Can it be as simple as stepping out of the mind space and into the Heart Space.  I know when I get moving the body it helps get the stagnate blockage moving so that I can have some really good stillness with my self. 

Sounds crazy today but it might be a day to play some good body movement music and allow myself to sweat a bit and with gratitude I can see I changed up my day and pattern to possibility of life.  She's always growing we just don't always see it...Mother Earth that is. 


                      

Comments

Popular Posts