Re Entry into the Artist Way

 



And here's the page, Introduction of The Artist Way in my soft covered book...I also have a hard covered one with other books combine in a trio....
  • Living a more creative life through the practice of art, is called The Art of Creative Living. 
  • The simple process of engaging the Greater Spirit is discovering and recovering our creative powers.
  • A spiritual path initiated and practiced through creativity.
  • Spiritual energy, Good Orderly Direction
  • Being creatively rounded, Full time person in your life. 
  • Spiritual contact and creativity go hand and hand, this process of making spiritual contact is both simple and straightforward. 
  • I am at my most humbleness when I'm creating. 
  • In a sense, as we are creative beings, our lives become our work of art. 
I just had to share some of the word of Julia in the introduction of her book.  My personality is one of creative doing and strong ties to the Greater Spirit in my life.  I've always lend toward the spirit of greater energy,  and more so as I grow into my elderhood.  

Part of my horoscope this morning.  "You may discover that being successful means that you are fulfilled both personally and professionally."

On Sunday I hope to start week 1, in the Artist Way,  announcing it keeps me on track I guess. But who knows if I will, there are a lot of good opportunities coming around the corner and I know I need some guard rails.   To stay in line with a good flow.  Grateful spacing the steps out.   

Comments

Popular Posts