Prayers and drumming


 

A morning drumming session came over me yesterday.  Healing is upon us and I'm wishing everyone wellness of heart, spirit and body. 


“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.” Apache Blessing


When every I start drumming Gracie our dog gets up and moves away, I question that, she is sensitive to some sounds in the house that I've noticed. The tone of the hide and how it is struck can have different tones, some deep, some soft.  Interesting how she behaves.  Any ways she didn't go far went in to the hallway.  My heart was with all our family and friends, wishing wellness for all. I think of some many people during this time it just keep extending out.  Then it becomes very meditative and the sensation resonates through my whole body into this peace calm.   
I'm glad I followed the nudge and had this moment to connect in a way that is so natural.  Not sure if it's all As "Native Americans" would do it but it is a time that I come from the heart and really clear on my intentions. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts