The Last Day of the Year 2021


Staying steady to a morning routine of Morning Pages, I can't wait for the next Book Julia Cameron has coming out, It's Called Seeking Wisdom...which out realizing that's my Word for the New Year of 2022 WISDOM

I'm set with all I need to begin the year,  Tomorrow I will be doing my Vision Board after some morning pages, morning stretching and a morning walk.. 

I stumble on this about rest...I'm at the age where I'm up a few times at night going to the bathroom etc. and I'm always longing for a good nights rest.   So I will be printing this out bigger for my awareness.
 

I have stretching exercise from a PT that I do but this are also very good ones to keep the body able. 

Be it obsessive or what is a wise choice is to stick with what works and today I will be cleaning out my file cabinets and changing over some other house and business needs for begin the new year.  I look forward to a day of images, glue some crayon, good smell and some scissor to create areas of greater detail on my Vision board.  All a bit of Self Love, The kind of love that isn't given to you the kind you make happen because you show up for yourself. 

With the Word Wisdom this year will have me pulling strength from this prayer. 



God grant me the serenity

To accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

And wisdom to know the difference.


I like to convert it to this

Greater Spirit, grant me peace

to accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

and the wisdom to know the difference. 


  I sense the part Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference will be a guiding path this year.  Of course the whole pray but this is where I will be focusing on.  It's time for change the things I can and knowing the difference.  Wisdom comes from this exercise of attitude. 

The prayer instead points us to examine our inner life: We cannot directly control our feelings. However, we can influence our feelings through what we can control—our thinking and our actions. By focusing on those two factors, we can attain the final quality promised by the Serenity Prayer: courage.

The Serenity Prayer is a wide door, one that's open to people of all faiths and backgrounds. It speaks wisdom to addicts and non-addicts alike. People who live this prayer discover how to strike a dynamic balance between acceptance and change. This gift is precious, and it's one that we can enjoy for a lifetime of serenity.

Using simple things and making them a practice in your daily lives can create great change for the wellbeing of your soul that then shine out.  Love yourself first so that you can love others in the same spirit.  

Being open, wide open this morning with this blog post...and life is short we have only now to be present. No converting of anyone or thing, just sharing my process with great hope this new year.  No promises just process and progress. 

Comments

Popular Posts