Clean up Cattail Basin

 Yesterday was Earth Day but what has happened in my neighborhood is everyone has joined in throughout the years and the trash/plastic I gather when I go around the cattail basin have become less.  I only collected 1 kitchen size bag of trash.  Some years in the past it's been super bad.  But we have had a neighborhood change and that effect things.  As old neighbors moved out of the area that didn't care much about their property or other areas.  Glad they moved.  Last year with the Pandemic the neighbors down the way with the three young children had them all collecting too.  It's great to see how now everyone cares about our little cattail basin.   


I lied, I do have a picture of the cattail basin this one is of my son and the bike it chopped and built some years back when he was like 17.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts