More going on in the yard

I got a itch to pull out the tents today and set them up.  The old concrete slab where the old garage was we've used it for many things over the years.  Now the two tents I have, well I have one more but these two are the older ones and they are going to be up for while.  Some one just ask me if I need a permit to have them up.   No not that I know. The side will get rolled up and then you can see my making paper in there on some table and the clothes line is tided up to for the paper to hang and dry on. I think I shared last year with my one friend Lorriane that I wanted to make paper.  Well look at this it just too another year.   So now I've got hand stitch my flags on the clothesline first so I can hang them too around the year for more circus like adventure.  You can see the size of the tipi now compared to the 10 x 10 tents.  The tipi is a 14 footer. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts