Entering into a Good Grounding

Yesterday I couldn't wait to get outside in the back yard.  There was some sorting of green plants to thin out-Weeding and the layer of Cedar Bedding chips I love to smell out there while I'm the tipi.  This also  has helped detour some creepy crawlies.  I struggled with raising the main center pole, no one was home to help.  Mustered up the strength to raise it.  Cautiously the poles are getting old and brittle. Plus it's been a bet dry around there too.  Last year when my son was here I asked for his help and with ease he lifted the pole up and placed in the circle arrangement and then I unfolded the painted canvas and staked it down.  This really is a beautiful shape and sturdy for the winds. Which we have had them many times in the past.  Randy pulled up some old photo's to see how long I've been putting a tipi in the spring and it's been 7 years now.  It's seem like a yearly event.  Last year it was only used a few time for yoga, with our current situation with Covid, I couldn't have people over so...it maybe the same this year but I just felt so good to see it up and I have lights inside for evening events and I also bought a new air mattress to do some heavy reading in the afternoons and some quiet nights with the husband.  
 This is a photo of the tipi this morning at 5 am from my studio patio deck looking down. It just warms my heart and lets me know I have an answered dream from when I was just a young girl.  Playing in my back yard with a huge imagination. 


 

               

                               Morning reflections of this morning and all the bird singing.  

Comments

Popular Posts