Bee's and Play


Last year, I witness the sound and wondered if it would repeat itself this year.  The sound of the neighbors I'm assuming Bee's.   She has a small hive in her back yard and I could only hope that they flew over and gather on our tree. The blossom are so full again this year.  It's a really odd sound you don't expect when you go out side to hear this massive buzzing.  I'm grateful we have them though. and my neighbor which I will have to meet soon.  She in back about three house down.  Hard to say hi with fences. 

Yesterday I got my homestead chores out the way and had the afternoon free so I headed over to our meeting place, for a Midwest Collage Society meeting about mark making in art and for collage. We had a member, Andrea Fox  present a demonstration and we had some time to work on our own stuff. Very informative about the drawing tools, pens, gel pen and their light fastness etc. 



I brought this watercolor sheet that I did some mark making effect with India ink, and black walnut dye and some other colored inks to play around on the surface with.  I had cut the triangle out and did some hand stitching then yesterday at the meeting-Midwest Collage Society I added the pink, orange, collage  papers, rag ribbon and some starting of some geli pen marks. 



 The papers is curling some on the corners and the back side is bare and will probably need some color and something because of the way it is displayed open like this to see all sides of the paper.  Anyways it was a good time and the unknown of where your going and just reacting with responding to it all is great fun...some would say scary but there is know real end result for this as of where it's to be shown. Just playing around experimenting now it will sit on a shelf till the next session of play comes up.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts