Small steps is the way
Got my little saw out and working in a spare bedroom, cutting books. Yes that right cutting books
Test run, cut the one bottom corner off. While the husband is off work today I had he's thoughts on things before I cut it and he cut this piece. Kind of fun.
So the black box fits with some wiggle room and the bell is in place with section of the book. Over joyed by this step and got small drill bits for the old measuring tape my dad gave me some time ago and I was able to drill through the violin black long neck piece where the strings would almost rest. I needed a way to secure the wood tape measure in place. A project like this inches it way to be revealed that for sure. This happens I envision it to a point and then I really don't have any more envisioned and wait for things to incubate into place so to say. My inspiration is my Dad. March 5th he have left this earth for one whole year on his birthday no less. Still blows me away, my dad made a real full circle of life. Totally amazing to me.








Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura