Seasoned and Cycled

 So I am Seasoned and Cycled and happier for it...

What is that all about you might ask?  This is what answers I hear from my heart when I asked myself in a moment of writing, Who am I?   The seasoned is where I see myself now as I've been through a lot, as we all in our lives and I have experience under my belt.  I know this because I keep saying this isn't my first rodeo when something comes up and I feel a bit of anxiety. People remind me of that too. And the cycled part is for the times that I have been through something and doubt...what always happens is I get through.  Afterwards I question why I doubt.  Each time in the moment of it all I'm growing and that is where the happier comes from.  Not like my soul is about just growth but it's the way.  My belief is about is we have this opportunity to keep growing learning how to be at peace and grounded in our own skin all the way till that body and skin is no more.  Staying open to change is a big deal...we don't always understand it, or accept it right off the bat but the process of experience and getting through have been the guidance...Circling with some eddying, then cycling through is about the understanding of a end and a beginning. 

And then I receive these daily inspirations and look what I receive today all about the Circle of Life. 


"All life is a circle."
-- Rolling Thunder, CHEROKEE

The atom is a circle, orbits are circles, the earth, moon, and sun are circles.
The seasons are circles. The cycle of life is a circle: baby, youth, adult, elder.
The sun gives life to the earth who feeds life to the trees whose seeds fall to the
earth to grow new trees. We need to practice seeing the cycles that the Great Spirit
gave us because this will help us more in our understanding of how things operate.
We need to respect these cycles and live in harmony with them.

Great Spirit, let me grow in knowledge of the circle.

All these statements popped up and I didn't questions them and now I'm looking at them a bit deeper and see the beauty of asking them.  Reaffirming the knowledge at heartful and spiritual level of grounded mindfulness.  

Comments

Popular Posts