Making a statement

 What do you say to this?  

I'm tired from last years events, deaths, virus and illness of loved ones.  

Back to who am I...that came out when I was writing and answering the question.  I am one thing at a time did happen and not at once but it felt like it kept coming. I know I'm not the only one that felt this even if it wasn't in our own families.  

Keep standing up after the feeling of getting knocked down...and do we get back up?  I did but not sure I was doing it consciously.  

The point was made I was tired...and that's all I needed to do is state that.  

And then what's next would come into play.

Who am I....I'm an artist that works with paper on many surfaces. Despite the tiredness of the last year I still showed up to the paper and myself. I created works and filled the art storage area in anticipation of exhibiting... I have intention to work with my own hand made papers and a new series after the animal, Medicine Wheel series is done...Hanging the carrot out in front of myself I guess you would say. 


Comments

Popular Posts