The Opportunity in the Sections

 




Because I've been making collage papers for so long and see things as opportunities, and inspiration for new works I love making this papers.  With the recovery in motion with my husband and slowly getting back on his feet from the hospital stay with Covid I'm the care giver...but I can't be the micro manager.  That drives us both crazy.  So I keep it moving forward and try not to freeze up.  

I read something this Morning in Walking in this World about fear. The fear is the effect after Covid is in your body, the foggy head, fatigue, shortness of breath and the med's they gave him that have side effects too... it's hard to keep his spirit up...a man strong in mind, body and spirit.  

So the fear thing...As a rule of thumb, fear is never groundless. There is almost always some grounding action we can take in response to our fears.  

What signal is your fear sending you? 

What affectionate name can I give to this messenger part of myself...believe it or not Athena Came to mind as an affectionate name.  Goddess of War and Wisdom. Zeus's Daughter. 

Sharing my Enneagram Daily Personal 4 

Type Four EnneaThought® for December 4th

Today, become aware of one of your most powerful, positive qualities. Healthy Fours are like oysters, transforming all their experiences, even painful ones, into something beautiful. (Personality Types, 144)

Making papers now is a transformable act and shooting video's about what I'm doing is also.  Sorry being my personal Cheerleader here. 


Comments

Popular Posts