Tea Bag Book Day 7



 

           

I was upstairs making some small gift card holders and using my sewing machine for those and my challenge to make 30.30.30 was also on my mind.  Grabbing a tea bag, folding it then cutting the folds, grabbing a piece of scrap collage papers, cutting a square or sort of then folding it and the ideas of the book was taking over.  I sewed the center seam and then I had to have a back ground for the book on the page in my journal.   Not thinking and just doing it is just so childish and fun.  Whipping this out with no critic and letting it happen. There is a freedom and beauty for an artist.   The combination of these will tell the story latter now is not the time but to document it and do it...as you can tell I've been adding the drama of the 30 minutes only to the whole process...This might be likened to you got to make bad art first...I'm loving it.  How about You? 

Comments

Popular Posts