Staying ground in collage and sharing that with you

       I could go in a couple of different directions but I'm going to stay close and grounded...


After many sketches in my collage sketch book this piece emerged and with confidence. it started with from this viewfinder image.


If your interested and haven't received my weekly Newsletter with updates on classes you might like to check this one out...you can do it at home on line with me. 
Abstract graphic collage sketchbook to watercolor substrate. 
4 weeks long...plenty of lesson plans and video's 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your ART, and the process!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Sue...I see your work up on the Abstract painters site...you're a busy girl

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts