What bumps in the Road?









So much was brought out and to the surface during this workshop, and the gathering of creative spirits encouraging each other and honoring individuality was truly a gift and blessing.  From my own experience of a few workshops, the end product is no the goal...it's all the things and choices you are making to allow that part of you the creative one to come out in a safe environment. 

As I make a gentle re-entry to my own world I've been changed by all the student here and the experience we had together...thank you all and to Dillman's for their continued faith in the Arts.

Comments

  1. What fun to see these as I was thinking of you and the class. It was a Fabulous week of Creative Chaos! Thank you so very much for sharing your skills and knowledge with the rest of us. I hope to repeat this class in the future. In the meantime, it's collage notebook work for me. Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve,
    it was awesome don't you think? I'm so glad we crossed paths and I do hope again we will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How has your re-entry into your own world been going?
    GREAT PHOTOS TOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good...I have to stop myself and slow down...I'm trying to easy in gently instead of steam rollering everything. and having some down time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts