Not completed, forward motion

 So the center one is almost finished...but the two outside ones need the embellishment and hand stitching on there. I think I would like to put some words in there...like let the sections read up or read now with words and tell a story...Oh there I go put that one out there to the universe...now I got to do it right?

Spinning and Eddying around the house...but have accomplished some of the crazy town stuff I had to do...I really do hate it when I have to much stuff piling up. 

Walked the dogs instead of going to the woods...just a gut instinct to stay close to home.  But it's being out in the air, fresh air and feeling the cold winds here and there that really bring me alive. 

A lot of the stuff I had to do was on the computer and after a while it's hard to do...got up many times taking breaks and doing laundry, dishes extra, taking photo's of artwork and blah, blah, blah. 

It's hard to see but the right one has some parchment paper hanging and the left one is hang to long so I'll have to work with that level of them all if their to hang all together.

Comments

Popular Posts