it's all about balance....


Too many trains coming into the station today.....
I fear when I get older that I'm really going to loose it...if I'm having a hard time now how will it be when I'm older and there's more insurance paper work to fill out....Where's the garden so I can weed,

the feeling of fighting, flying and freezing are all upon me....got that Eddie thing going on...swirling and whirling around in my head...

but I entered two art exhibits...
I'm in two others, small and local, thankful
Need to schedule sync up dates etc for classes over the summer..
Need to do a bit of food shopping.
A walk in the woods would do wonders....hmmm is that the medicine I need? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts