Time has opened up


After morning pages...which are a blessing...all the crap that happens in my mind and out in the world some how gets stored in my head and when I journal write I'm able to dump it and what follows are ideas...The day has opened up for me to get back into the studio and work on this project...that I've been playing around with...incubating I guess you would say. Time to hatch this baby! 


I had all these little journal made...but I made more for this project with the paper that Cheri and I made individual in a class together.  





Old sketch of ideas...but I'll be looking at this all today and hopeful "Bust a move on it" 

With a list of things going and to prepare for the next year...like description and supply list needing to be made and submitted to the art centers I work at, and teaching some wonderful workshops...the time in the studio has been pushed to the way side.  

I did get a chance to re pot my house plants...they've been sitting outside and the winds knocked the over and the dirt was lost...felt good to be doing that...gave them all a bath and now their in side and ready for the winter months. 


There we go....Happy dance,  the basic idea is on the board...need to get some feathers read and decide about a few more things and then move on to the other one..

Comments

Popular Posts