Closing reception last night


 There were a lot of local artist exhibit in this show, we all chatted up and then it was time to gather our pieces and head home...didn't think about taking picture of us all or selfies....was just having a good time chatting. So almost the last to leave...I snapped a picture of the Danada Herd on the big wall. The Mayslake Peabody Estate is really big...I should some day take a tour of it to learn more about it...I know the Husband was having a good time chatting with the staff member and found out they the Peabody's were into the Coal business...so much more to learn.
As one heads into the Winter time that means stories....and if you can't be around a table to tell them and listen to them then best grab a book...I've had this book on my shelf for some time. Saw a photo of an artist on facebook who had gotten sick with a cold and she was preparing to rest it out and had this book by her side with drawing tools etc.  it made me aware of the book again. Loving it.

Well I've got a date with another woods walker so best get going to meet her out there. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts