Walking in this World week 8 and the wonders along the trail


Ok here's this Gal here, that is having a hard time looking at herself and wants to be a biker baby for her husband....(some inner sadness on my part)  and then I put myself in the moment...the present moment of Saturday...the whole day and self-sabotage walks away.  He so wants us to do more of this riding together and seeing the open road and wanders along life's beautiful trails. 

                               This is where we went on the motorcycle and it  was a good day.

I'm still reflecting on it along with the abundance and healing powers of the Bison.  Though they were specks in our eyes as we stood on the metal gate of an entrance that only Nachusa Grassland workers  can go into it was still very spiritual.

I've kept up with my artists way book II and finished week 8  reading that is but now to continue some task work....there is one quote that really speaks to me and what I've been feeling lately about living life.

Quote- I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it a well. Diane Ackerman 

To living a Full time Life today....plan is for today- some horseback riding-with youngest daughter. Millbrook Trails, Newark IL 

Husband took this photo...we had wanted to see the status at Rock River, Oregon IL but it's not finished..as you can see over on the other side a rectangle tarp in the tree line. Got a good sunburn too...all in a good day. 

Comments

Popular Posts