Three Crow's came to my back yard

In the folk story about the crows what the number of crows means...a gathering to three mean's Pure Love.  So some pure love came to the back yard yesterday morning just a I was starting a little yoga session in the tipi.  I find this very Odd...mind you I've learned when it's odd...it's just God peeking in on me or That Good Orderly Direction.  The thing is my back yard has a very large grouping of Maple trees which is great for the little seed feeding winged one and a few Sharp Shined Hawks but for all the years of lived here Crows seem to avoid the back yard...could it be the dogs?  or the quick escape one might need and the trees all stopping the height one might gain quickly?

So I continue on and look up throw the top of the tipi and there in the branch is a crow looking down at me...I'm in awe and wonder this family I would believe did it come in for a closer look and did the door of the tipi have anything to do with it.


After my session and sitting in meditation...I ponder the what I just witnessed...My childlike humanness whats to play on a story and allow imaginative illusion to continue.  The adult side share's it with you here...

I'm finding without planning things...there taking bloom....not that I've had experience at teaching workshops in other states that I have to fly in a plane to get there but one is already set in motion with full attendance for November and one I'm in the works for next year in Feb 2016 in Florida...Pretend as if you know and trust that it will all work out.  

And then yesterday in the afternoon, I receive a phone call to see if I might be available to work with about 20 women that are survivors of cancer next month. Unexpected opportunity opens one's heart even bigger.  So of course I said yes. 

Back to the studio and slowly moving forward on my editing both with my word stuff and video to get past this nagging and weighted feeling I'm carrying around.  All to familiar when I set out on an assignment of sorts...Example oh I'll make 15 of these and then at 7 I'm wondering why I said I was going to do it and then I get past that point and so grateful I hung in there and plugged along. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like things are really taking off for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Mary...still don't know what I'm doing....just going with the flow.

      Delete
  2. I have tried now three times to leave a comment and my iPad keeps making the keyboard AND all my words disappear! Aaaaarrrggghhhh! What I am trying to say is that teaching out of state will be most inspirational for you and will reinvigorate your art. I've conducted photo workshops in Tucson, and it's one of my favorite places. You'll notice the light, the bold shadows, and the striking colors. The travel part will be new for you, but a classroom is a classroom, and you'll do very well. Come on! It's not like you've never taught how to make a collage before! 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Carol...well I don't really know because I've not done it yet but I do know it's about adventure and new experiences and yes how they will enrich all the way through. Love it classroom is a classroom and as soon as I put my thunder apron on I'm good to go..LOL. kind of goofy how I feel so comfortable in it and end up wearing it all day long...my kitchen habit leave me with stuff splatter all over my cloths...so works for both the studio and the kitchen. Good to hear from you Lady.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts