Celebrating today!!



I don't always got this big with announcing my birthday but this year I decided not to fall in the society things of being afraid to say how old you are and to celebrate it...something about that with us human beings that we are afraid to celebrate. Maybe it's the attitude of celebrations I don't know..

In the mean time I've been celebrating all week long and plan to continue that.  Today I would like to head to my beginning yoga class and then stop and get some sunflower and thistle seed for my bird feeders and then work in the studio and if all goes well have lunch on the back patio... looks as though the weather will be nice.  After that not sure going to allow it to unfold.  Keeping it simple allows me time to really enjoy it instead of packing it in. 

I'll share my horoscope today from Daily OM

June 20, 2013Work that Fulfills You
Gemini Daily Horoscope


The extra energy you may have today could compel you to take on extra projects and this might put you in a productive and spirited mood. It might be that your willingness to do more may stem from the need to always be busy. Maybe rethinking the way you approach your life today can give you some insights into how you tend to channel your energy during times when you feel the most prolific. Try thinking about where you tend to expend your energy and how, after doing so, you feel about your work. If you, for example, are likely to do more at work but do not feel as fulfilled as the amount of energy you put into it, you may wish to reevaluate what you do and who you do it for. The more aware you become of how you use your energy, the more you may wish to concentrate on things that you get a lot out of.

Understanding the nature of our industriousness helps us to direct our efforts into activities that are the most beneficial for us, which will ultimately make it easier for us to do things that give our life greater meaning. Even though there are times when we think that doing more will give us more, if we aren’t careful about what we do, we are actually more likely to deplete our energy.
Engaging in things that feed your soul and energize you today will make the little extra you do give you much more than you imagined.

My Rock this morning said "Emerge" and my slogan or saying I picked out of my cup said, Live and Let Live...how prefect can't it get... So grateful.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:33 AM

    Happy birthday, Laura!

    I found your blog several months ago, and love viewing your collage chatter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...Oh my chatter.. much to do about nothing but keeps me moving forward in life.

      Delete
  2. Really LOVE that photo!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful birthday Laura....and a great year to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh are we...do I wish you a belated or soon to be birthday...Happy day anyways!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Jo~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts