Make Your Mark Journal Project at LaGrange this week


Hi all,
So many things have been happening around my realm of the worlds...I've not had a chance to take a breath and see the wood for over two weeks and I'm sure feeling it...(my happy place to go to) but despite not being able to go and regroup and recharge the mind, body and spirit things I've been caught in a wonderful world wind of events.. this one is starting today and will be a week long exhibit at LaGrange Art League and we are really excited by this.. please read on...


I'm actually heading in to the art league this morning to put the final details on the display with Barb, Nancy and Karen...we should have it all ready for you. 

then I've got to get my bottom back home to pack for my new class starting Tuesday at Naperville Art League...we are going to make papers and all kinds, for two weeks and then move in to the art of collage.
So best be busting a move here..

Comments

Popular Posts