A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, December 15, 2014

Seen the Movie Wild


To start any projects right now around the house is silly for the Husband as it's the Holiday season so we decided to go on a date and see the movie Wild...He heard I wanted to see it and seen me reading the book...now my daughter Maddie has the book so it's cool.

Any ways he enjoyed it...thought it was a good movie..much like the movie "The Way" with Martin Sheen in it...

Well I'm going to get going on something today...got food shopping, holiday shopping...and I would like to walk myself in the woods so off and on with the day.

Really grateful for a great date with the husband-Randy...he's the man in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura