Finally Did it!





After, stopping at Old Navy for a gift card, Walgreens to pick MIL prescription, Joann Fabric for some black frames. I made it to Naperville Art League to drop off and pick up artwork.   I struggled to get this far as I was think of heading out to my daughters to pick up Freyja.  Now I'll be watching her tomorrow so what about Laura?  Pulling focus the whole morning to fit in an artist date I finally made it and was so delighted I did.  So much so I had to come home and document it here on my blog.  I stopped at "The Growing Place"    As soon as I walked into the space I was transformed by the fresh scent of the plants and blossoms.  As I've been watching the pollinators around my home these days and here you can't not, not see them busy doing what they do best.  From past readings and doing artist dates the one things you have to be aware of is the way one can sabotage the date by inviting someone else to coming along. I can't tell you how many things came through to do or invited someone etc...but I stuck with in and I have to admit I used to do these so very often but with the Eldercare going on I'm running to the food store mostly and the pharmacy or target for her needs.  I'm so worth this little day and wills savor it with a hanging bell that has colorful beads hanging down.  At one point the yellow butterfly floated by my face and then came around again...what a delicate little spirit. (swallowtail) 

 

Comments

Popular Posts