Mercury Retrograde


10 x 20 
This piece has made itself visible again. As Mercury is Retrograde and we are between the Eclipses which is a funky place, not bad but a place to see where change needs to be made. 

Being present right here and now changes how and what I experience about myself, about the room I am in, and my atmosphere as a whole. 
  • What is my presence here right now like?
  • Is it fast and revved up? 
  • Is it quiet and expansive? 
  • Is it cool or warm? 
  • Can I be aware of the impressions and sensations coming to my body right now? 
  • Let this ‘noticing’ be your practice for today.

It's all good....because it's a place to stop and ask... Who am I in this present moment? 

I needed this morning to check in on myself and where I'm standing right now in this very moment, 

I pull from the spiritual aspect of the heart. 

Who am I? 

I am a woman, 

I am a Creative Sage

I am a wife

I am a mother

I am Baba

I am an eldercare giver

I am a walker of the earth

I am one that loves nature

I am one that needs trees around me

I am that struggles with acceptance at time

I am one that is growing spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically

I am a woman that is falling back in love with her husband, not that I fell out but reconnecting in new ways.

I am one that inspires others through sharing of experience, through life and art. 

I am one that follows a sober path

I am one that is learning new things at an older age and most times is exciting. 

I take this moment to check in so that I don't wreck my day.  I hear that in a retrograde, all it means is to slow down a bit and allow things to unfold.  This helps life be manageable. I've not posted in awhile on the blog here after I made the choice in June if I'll keep the online teaching site going. I still don't know, it's a money issue that I have to reflect on.   At every turn the things that are to help the business of being an artist are getting way to expensive.   So again checking in on myself and where I stand in this day and world is a grounding along with walking and being outside.   Soon things will pass into their rightful place and the calm will be back in....till the next change.  



Comments

Popular Posts