In Between Many things






Number 23, 24 and 25, the collage ditties are still happening.  Between much movement in the house of doing all the time and not artwork I slip in this little ditties as a way to stay creating and focus.  My end result at the moment is to create 30 of them and have them Housed in a little box.  

Along time ago physical was able touch a box full of 100 pencil drawing of lines.  Small little box, not a recipe box but something to that size.  I was just blown away with the dedication and the amount.  I think that was about 5 to 6 years ago I saw this.  I loved it and how it made me feel to see them and to touch them with white gloves on.   Not sure I'll have people touch these with gloves but might be a thing too.  I'm happy that I'm in process with my own little box and experience what this is about for me.  Selfish no, just activation on an idea too.  The creative must go on~ 

 

Comments

Popular Posts