House/Home theme


I'm debating about a calendar for 2024, as I think of the theme, House/home I found I had 29 image saved in a file just in my Tack Down Tuesday folder on the lap top.  I've narrowed it down to 16 now and will be doing some research on printing company for this.  As you know everything has gotten so expensive these days.  Should I do a downloadable pdf or a real one with a spiral fastener?  On top of making some choices about this I've found out that I've done this for 9 years and this one if printed will be the 10 year.  There's some choices to be made but I'm happy I picked some out and saved them in a file, first step of a process of preparing it for the new year which going to be hear in a flash.  Last year I had the dog theme.  Letting it incubate for now. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts