Outside in the rain~

 


Taking some extra time this morning outside under the gazebo.  It's raining now which I love the sound of rain and a bit of the thunder beings were present earlier.  As you can see I'm getting ready to type on the keyboard here for this blog post.  Done with my morning pages and preparing for Week 5 of the Walking in this World Class and soon I'll need to mat up a Tack Down Tuesday piece that sold. Actually two now sold this week.  What a surprise.  One piece will be going to Massachusetts and other to Washington State.   

Taking a risk now it's pouring now...will have to stay here for a bit longer to ride out the moment.  

Some quotes from Walking in this World

Be it life or death, we crave only reality.- Henry David Thoreau

That which we understand, we can't blame. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe  

Both are interesting how the grab me.  How simple put and how so real there meaning is.  

Ok rain is dying down a bit...got to run in 

Comments

Popular Posts