Making stamps, Prayer flags and collage papers

I cycle around like the season here.  I would believe it's natural to do for us humans if we are in-sync  with our climates.  My daughter does it too, like done with Knitting time (winter) on to do sewing as Spring moves into place.  For me I do the stamp making among other stuff. Because what would be next for me is to think about Prayer flags but mine are still holding strong around the garden fence. 







Sharing these prayer flags, stamps and fun things to do with them.  They work on paper and cloth with acrylic paints.  If interested in making prayer for your outdoor décor you might want to check out this class  Creative Prayer Flags at my online studio-Lonecrow Studio

    

Explored the last bit by adding acrylics with a baby wipe this allows you to rub on color that soaks in to the paper.  Now I coated with Gloss medium and will do the back and let it dry, who knows how it will be used or not...the joy of see what happens is what I was going for at this point. This will be used by cutting sections not as a whole piece. 



Comments

Popular Posts