Preparation time


Gathering and sorting, I went to Barnes and Nobles, the other day and looked over the magazines.  Magazines might be a thing of the past.  I really hope not, the reusing of them will be a great loss for us paper people that like to collage and alter the images to create new papers.  As you can see I like the ones that are coming from Stampington Publishing Company.     The creative side to life and the spiritual side too.  



The Spiritual Health is very important to me also so I make sure I keep my one and only subscription going...well that's not true I have National Geographic coming to the house too. 


Along with the word Nurture the image of the Fox came to me like last year it was the Owl...Along the crow and the bear symbolism I seem to always gravitate too.  
I will be slipping in a few image of them too. 

All in the preparation of my vision board for 2023
I need to take a photo of myself yet...and get the glue sticks ready.  
This week I will be sitting and going through the magazines and letting thoughts float around.  

 


Either one of these will work for a selfie to put in my vision board. I have different glasses but that's Ok.. I'm good with the spirit of self in these too. One with a hat and the other with black feathers hang from earring gift to me by Sally T. 

Comments

Popular Posts