Type 4 enneagram



As best as I can I come to the table and continue. 


Unhealthy Levels

Level 7: When dreams fail, become self-inhibiting and angry at self, depressed and alienated from self and others, blocked and emotionally paralyzed. Ashamed of self, fatigued and unable to function.

Level 8: Tormented by delusional self-contempt, self-reproaches, self-hatred, and morbid thoughts: everything is a source of torment. Blaming others, they drive away anyone who tries to help them.

Level 9: Despairing, feel hopeless and become self-destructive, possibly abusing alcohol or drugs to escape. In the extreme: emotional breakdown or suicide is likely. Generally corresponds to the Avoidant, Depressive, and Narcissistic personality disorders. (all about me)


Pulling from all kinds of resources 

Type Four EnneaThought®

Self-esteem and self-confidence will develop only from having positive experiences, whether or not you believe that you are too vulnerable and are not ready to have them. (Understanding the Enneagram, 337)

The above is information that describes a place I'm in, not proud of it by no means but out of fear of losing my creative self and my coping vehicle I continue to create the dog series.  Very tired, not sleeping and so overwhelmed. 

Small prayer this morning,

My Creator, if I get into a situation today that needs me to respond with silence, help me to
use my silence in a good and sacred way. In my silence, let me be talking to You and You talking
to me. Silence is the way of the warrior.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:27 PM

    Hi, Laura, This Laura from Wisconsin wants you to know that you, your work, your creativity, and the inspiration you offer to us all are loved and valued. You are going thru a hard time now with lots of obstacles to making the art that keeps you (all of us) centered and focused. But this will pass, and hopefully you’ll land in a calmer, clearer, more satisfying place. In the meantime, your supporters are on your side, rooting for you to slow down, get some rest, and take some time for yourself. I’ll be thinking of you and wishing you the very best….Laura from wi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you kind words and loving support.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts