Found these on my phone-Student's work from Dillman's
This year's workshop was a request for creating in smaller works from some of the students that have been coming to my workshop for years...I think some for as long as 9 years. It was my 11th year at Dillman's and I put in for next year too at the same time. Future workshops-2023 There might be some kinks to work out but crossing fingers it will be these time next year. As I shared art doesn't need to be large to impress...there is something about working small and really drawing the viewer in and see the detail that you've created for them. Well, that's my thoughts about it.















Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura