Switching the Afternoon up, exhibit, nature and Lunch

The husband needed to pick up his Redwing Books from being repaired and ask if I wanted to take a ride with him.  A mid-day Saturday date popped-up.  After getting his boots we could have gone to a huge garden center but honestly I don't need a think...just need to get in the dirt and prepare things for the Spring and Summer season...so past on that.. and we swung in to the Downers Grove Public Library. The amount of work and the quality of work is amazing. It as great to stop in and see all the Midwest Collage Society members. This is an image of my two piece.  
Open Direction and the Art of Seeing. 








See the Heron coming in on the right side of the picture here heading for the nests. 

After our little pick up of boots and viewing an art exhibit we decided to do an early Lunch. Off to Chuck, I love their Corn Bread...silly I know but I do. And the husband loves their ribs. 


The quick thought about seeing the rookery of Great Blue Herons popped up and we both said yes lets go take a look at them.  I'm not sharing the place because we only stayed a short time out of respect for this winged creatures building their nest and preparing for family time.  It's hard to see but there were a few in the nest accepting stick from the other pair. And off we went to have Lunch and head home.  


 


Comments

Popular Posts