Grace and Space



Season of Contemplation, in order to have a real relationship with our Creativity/Spirituality, we must take the time and care to cultivate it. I ask myself and others, What does that mean to you?  

As I journey back into the Artist's Way now, there for sure has been some changes within myself from the last time. Looking at what has presented itself to us all on global span.  Not denning it or pretending it didn't' happen.  What I'm facing is my creative and spiritual growth through it and many other life changing moments. Truth is how what is, trigger what has.   The reactive times verse the responsive time of elderhood.  Oh don't get be wrong, this transition isn't over, so much to learn and it's exciting, crazy as it seems, inner work can lead us to such a spiritual place.  Yes there is painful moments though going through is always healthier then taking an endless detour on living your life.   

Creativity has been all of my life, a place I turned to over and over again.  Learning to continue to self-nourish is very important.  This is through basic stuff like our many senses. Over the years, and many books I've read, the evidence has shown when we become disconnected we need to reconnect. Rediscovery again and the awareness that happens through our senses is so very simple and remarkable to a personal awakening it really blows my mind and opens my heart.   

Sight

Sound

Smell

Taste 

Touch

As I ask myself, "Can I walk around every day for a week and hang on the details of these five sense and document them? 

I prepare myself for attention to details again within the realm of basic tools for a continued journey of Higher Creativity and Stepping back on my Spiritual Path. 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts