Desolate Loneliness

Well a bit of sidewinder yesterday,  I sent out Tack Down Tuesday Newsletter-Tuesday Tidbits and with in seconds I was hit with an email that said I was shut down on my blog, Here.   I've been blogging for ever all my poor grammar and misspelled words, rambles of inner and outer stuff just halted.  

Reaching for the help button on the dashboard so much read about how you-"I" went against the grain of agreements. Yikes! what did I do?  Security measures are all vamp up these days...it's so wild.  There was nothing I could do but be patient because the said they were going to review things with in two business days and let me know....Deep Breath and well I had things to do in other places...and let it go.  That was a tough one,   I normally would be on it like a dog with a bone.   With in two hours they, Blogger/Google a email stating I was re instated with my blog.  I was in a book discussion on Zoom and took peek at my email while listening and saw this. Delighted that patience won out.  And I didn't have to drop the ball on blogging.   

When stuff like this technology happens it's like being out there all alone.  I'm really surprised I make it as far as I do.  Well the Greater Spirit in my life was given a huge thank you for being by my side.  
I've now need to make sure the right word association button is turned on so I can stop the spam botters.  Had thought it was a flow of people coming to my site but it wasn't.   Nothing like switching things up a bit right?  


Comments

Popular Posts