My Art Journey has Evolved


This is my March and April Segment of my vision board and already the Sandhill Cranes are coming over, it seem early but nature knows more then we do.  Because the essence of being an artist is about creating with our whole being we are the gatherers of our environment and inner heartbeats. We can not be set on a shelf to just look pretty we are the shapeshifters of out time.  And I speak for all creative folks not just collage artist.  We document the inner and outer realms to help others see and become awaken to life.  I'm with a full heart this morning as I was able to tend to my yard and like I said before hear and see the sandhill cranes go over and head north.  To witness is a spiritual moment for me. 
So we will have another warm day and in honor of my father birthday I'm called to be outside in the air  that will be changing to some major winds later in the evening. A bit of  ramble though yesterday in the morning hours I was able to create two new piece of art for a gallery in Door County...I'll share them shortly.  Much to do this month and grateful for it.  Well best get a move on things~ 

Comments

Popular Posts