Class, Collage Meditation



 



Getting acquainted and sharing about the Gray Scale to creating out little collage booklets with a pamphlet stitch binding. 



Instead of doing the row of color or the circle like a color wheel I decided to do the Black Eyed Susan Flower.  For the life of me I could spit that name out in class.  Sharing about the petals of the flower should be in different value next to each other.  It was out goal for the day after making the book. 


Just a quick image of the Pamphlet stitch for a single signature book. Not staples there just our own stitch. I Personal love these little books and make them for my daily notes, sketches and the agenda of things I have to do. 




Jonnette is gluing down her pedals in her collage journal book.  


I brought my rubbing templates in for us all to explore and everyone got a piece of sandpaper to use with the magazines to alter them a little bit.  Our assignment it to make about 3 gray scale collage in about 30 minutes each with a nice place to sit and do it at home, maybe with quiet, a candle lite, incenses and watching your time not to go over the 30 minutes.  I shared that it's good to have your supplies ready to start. 


Comments

Popular Posts