Gearing for some exhibit spaces.









 Yesterday I put the different hat on, The framing hat that is.  I said yes to an invite to have my work in the Mainstreet Art Center in Lake Zurich and that means I've got to get it together.   Then I'm asked to share photo's of the work to on a inventory sheet.  I was saying some sweet words as you see I have them framed up and behind glass.  Out of practice I would say and that's what I shared with Frankie.  

I had to clear space to set up the framing table and pull out the tools.  Felt good I was taught framing from when I worked at LaGrange Art League from the elder artists and framers there.  So grateful that I learned about framing up your own art work.  

Just in the last four days I was wearing the hat of account...but I got smart and have been working with a great account. She's helped me out greatly and all things are added up and dropped off over there.  Two switch gears and have so many hats to wear...sometimes I look a bit funny if I put the wrong hat on for a different project...which that has happened. 

Just some rambles this morning....process and moving forward 

Comments

Popular Posts