Morning pages and inspiration

Talk about support from the stone spirits...." I can do this"  Every morning before I being my morning page I pick a rock, pick a card from the Inner Compass deck and pick a affirmation of sorts from my can/jar thing and... get my coffee.  Then words spread across the page.  Ideas start to flood my mind and heart.

Ideas - make a vertical brown bag collage...a 12 x 48 wood panel is available in the studio. I would like to use the twisted handle bag, make it long and extended it with more brown bag. The bags will be altered with gesso first and then a glazing will go on the surface to show the detail of the bags texture then the collaging will happen. 


Now reviewing a few days past, the process I set out to do as of picking my new one line teaching platform. Sure I'm sharing a lot of my self and process here...but that's what a blog can be, Experience, Strength and Hope. 

 1. be patient

2. educate, gather information

3. network

4. pray 

5. make a decision

6. commit to it. 




Teachable is the platform I will be using for my online course. 

Lonecrow Studio which is not up and running yet,  

is the name of my school,  I'm in the growth and learning stages.  The title of the school was hard to commit to also...I've played around with my logos and this is fun process to.  Using Microsoft word, saving it and then making into a pdf and then bring that pdf over to photo shops to create a jpg and size it for what I need.  Not a expert by far but a good risk taker and button pusher to surprising things that happen through play. 

Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas. 

The wish and prayer of wellness in mind body and spirit is sent out. 








Comments

Popular Posts