Early Morning Gemini Full Moon


 I do wake up early, my natural rhythm, not a night owl but an soul that capture the day break.  To witness the clouds moving upon, around and over this glowing beauty is so special and mysterious too.  The values of the blues is amazing with the striking white glow.  Every time I look out there's a new natural composition created with these natural elements.  I'm in Awe and Gratitude.  In my Gemini horoscope I received this words. "Taking time to create a solid plan for achieving your goals today can give structure to your strong motivation and propel you toward success."  I very excited though I think I know what I'm going to do as of the next steps for creating a new platform for teaching from but I'll be meeting with a group of gals about this and talking to them and listening to their wise thoughts.  I've had networking groups before but not like this group.  So all is good and I'm staying open to keep on learning.  Letting go of what was and accepting of what will be.  Trusting in the process of it all. Tweaking when need be and going with the flow when the timing is right. 

I subscribe to this Cosmic Forecast...amazing how the words and thoughts ring through. 

Comments

Popular Posts