Trust Me

Room space before we started yesterday morning. As an instructor and the papers we make and coating and letting them dry on the floor is always a challenge. 

The fire scar off to the left of the patio area, so beautiful and round. 




Activity was happening all over the place. We were moving fast and with a passion.  I hated to limited everyone on how many papers but it is what I had to do.  My Creative heart was hurting some when I had to be a bit stern about it. Though today they will see how it all comes together for them and will be thankful they trusted me.  Because that is what I ask of them when we first started off.  


All this hard creative work of making choices has built a wonderful personal collage palette for all to work with today. What great Creative warrior women they are,  little moaning but no complaining.  


 

Comments

Popular Posts