What a Brown Paper Bag can do?


How cool is this?  When I saw this image of the brown paper bags I was awe stuck with the impact this would make with a whole wall exhibit.  
And a local Gallery/Frame shop had an Exhibit to help Fill the Bag Help Hungry, Some years back and we all were encourage to use a brown paper bag in some way.  Gallery-If these Walls Could Talk



I needed to cut the sides so that I could create a flat surface to work the tack down method of collage tecnique. 


Tape the sides so there is a nice straight edge and frame affect. 


Tape the sides Coat the center with Gloss medium let it dry. 



 These two were created and shared in a way to help others.  I stumble upon them in my computer files and had to revisit them. I did this in 2013,  Eight years ago...amazing how time flies by. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts