Start one thing stop and on to the next


Working on a few projects at once?  yes as one is drying then I work on the other.  I walks in some of adult children's rooms need a little TLC and fresh coat of paint.  Sticking to white for this room.  I have some spots to sand yet but was getting excited that I had to put the wall patch on then I need to sand it again and it will be ready for paint. 



As the day went by I cooked up three batches of the cattail leaves.  I have one more batch to go but it's getting later in the day.  I'll start fresh in the morning and finish up the last batch.  I cut it when it was dry and brown.  Not sure but there was some areas out in the basin that weren't green must be last years growth.  I had it soaking in a big vat of water to rehydrate it and to start rotting the plant cellulous in the leaves. Starting to smell bit so I rinse in a bucket of water that has a 5 gallon paint strainer in it so I can keep the leaves together.  At this point in the photo above I'm labeling it just in case some is wondering and keep in the freezer till I'm ready to make paper.  Which is another whole process...I did I share I love to work in segments of time and process.  Well I do. 

Comments

Popular Posts